Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Satellite update (again)

I've mostly been working on the satellite recently, and I think it's about finished. Here's what I've got, and while it will take a little tweaking, I think it should do pretty well.


It is also now clearly identified too. Showing that hammer and sickle in context with an American flag shortly after could be a good contrast.

By the way, the 100 passes note in the corner is wrong, it should be 500. I wish Cycles would let you check a box for number of passes, and then set it automatically.



2 comments:

  1. It looks amazing! I love the textures. A couple things:
    -It looks like the hammer and sickle is glowing.
    -Why would there be an American flag next to a Russian one?

    Again, it looks really, really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the hammer and sickle is glowing, I need to figure out how to turn down the brightness.

      We wouldn't necessarily show the flags next to each other, but I was thinking showing a camera shot of the hammer and sickle (after it has crashed), and then switching or zooming out to an american flag could contrast well.

      By the way, I just updated the .Blend file, so if you want to play around with it you can: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B3AzOhkYNoUURkRhTUZ2SVhITVk

      Delete

Please comment! No, really!