Well, late February, and we are underway! Script is being written, ideas are coming out of the woodwork, and I'm pretty excited about this.
I suppose I should give a little background here, there are four of us currently working on this movie. Right now I'm writing the script, and learning as I go. This is the first time I've done something like this, so I don't know a lot of particulars yet, not even how long the film will aim to be! I won't publish names yet, and I think we will have a minimum of actors. So; if we have four people, and two people don't want to act, what do you think we can do with that? Actually, we can do a lot with that, but we will recruit some more people at some point. We are going to break the work up, so once the script and filming is finished, we can each work on sections, and then get together and compile them. I'll try to keep posts reasonably short, so here is Blenderfan signing off! 'Till next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please comment! No, really!