Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Scheduling

So, right now we have two main actors, (one of them me!) and one says that weekends would be O.K., and the other actor can only act weekdays. Hm. Well, I'm hoping that we don't have to postpone until summer because summer is always busy, but that may be necessary. I'm hoping that we can get the filming done in two days, excepting the car chase, but I've never done this before, so I don't really have any idea of how long things will take. (Yes I know, two days for a 15-30 minute film is terribly optimistic) Right now the general overview takes up about three pages, and the word for word version is going to be many pages... I am also planning on making scene breakdowns for each scene detailing camera motion and angles, sound FX, visual FX, props, cast, and atmosphere to name a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! No, really!