Thursday, November 15, 2012

...And here it is!

Here is the .blend file for scene one: 
Don't forget to unpack the textures!

Within a few hours of me posting it, it was on the front page of blendswap! Here's proof:

(O.K., so it was in the recently downloaded, but still... :D)

I will upload it to Google Docs if anyone wants, otherwise I'll just host it at blendswap. Reading through blendswap's terms, I realized that they will have limited usefulness for us, as they will not accept WIP (work in progress) blends, and I expect we'll have quite a few of those! Also, I need to learn how to make my own textures, because it's just so much easier not having to keep track of every single texture used and the license. I can only make so many though, the earth ones obviously have to come from NASA ;) Anyway, enjoy, and please post if you do anything interesting!

1 comment:

Please comment! No, really!