Monday, December 10, 2012

I made a Frankenstein!

AARGH!

Well, I'll post a short test of the first scene soon if I can get it to render. It's not working right now, to the point of totally crashing my main workstation, and when I say totally, I mean the mouse stops working, then the keyboard lights start blinking, then the whole computer reboots by itself. I was going to farm this out so we could cut down on rendertime, but I'm not going to inflict anyone with a blend file that crashes every five frames!

Other than that, things are going pretty well. The satellite looks pretty decent, as do the world and asteroid, so if I can get them to render we should have some pretty good looking results. Here's a still render, I don't seem to have as much trouble with those:



-Going into troubleshooting mode... Will update if I get any large uninterrupted render segments.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, no! Can you send me the .blend? I'll try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but I think I solved it. I will be posting the blend file with the video.

      Delete

Please comment! No, really!